The EPA awards Travel Grants to abstract submitters. Submit your application for an EPA Travel Grant at the same time as submitting your abstract. Upon completion of your submission, you will receive an email confirming your submission with a link to the travel grant application at the bottom. Award winners will be informed by e-mail in December 2018.
Please note: Travel Grants will be awarded via bank transfer after the congress, subject to participation at the congress.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 25 September 2018
Travel Grant Application Deadline: 25 September 2018
No details is provided.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40 at the opening date of the congress, 6 April 2019.
- Applicants must be psychiatrists or trainees in psychiatry.
- All applicants must have submitted an abstract to the congress via the website.
- All applications will be judged based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the congress.
- Applicants must be registered and paid for the congress by the Early Bird registration deadline (those not registered at this time will not be considered for a Travel Grant).
- All applicants must submit a copy of their passport or other document of proof of age. This document must state your date of birth.
- All applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from the head of their department with their application on official institutional letterhead; this letter should confirm that the applicant is a psychiatrist or a trainee in psychiatry.
- Note: Priority will be given to applicants coming from a country which is a member of EPA's Council of NPAs (National Psychiatric Associations).
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.