The School of Information Science and Engineering now has 130 members of faculty and staff, 110 of whom are full-time teachers.
School of Information Science & Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), China, is seeking highly motivated MS students for three years of studies on a Scholarship (Chinese Government Scholarship, Shandong Government Scholarship, UJN President Scholarship and other). All studies are in ENGLISH, including ALL courses, supervision, papers, thesis and other such activities involved.
1) A waiver of fee for registration and tuition;
2) Free on-campus accommodation;
3) Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
4) Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
1) Be a citizen of a country other than People's Republic of China, and be in good health;
2) Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
3) Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies or Mathematics;
4) Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking), as all the courses will be taught in English;
5) Have an excellent academic background, preferably GPA 3.0/4.0 and above.
Please send the required materials directly to corresponding contact email of preferred supervisor, which can be found below, before the DEADLINE.
Yuehui Chen (Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jinping Li (Contact: email@example.com)
Zhenxiang Chen (Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Xiuyang Zhao (Contact: email@example.com)
Yuan Zhang (Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lin Wang (Contact: email@example.com)
Dong Wang (Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Yun-Xia Liu (Contact: email@example.com)
Kun Ma (Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sijie Niu (Contact: email@example.com)